Cosfest, Day 2 (Photo Pimps)

Hi guys! Apologies for the massive delay but Cosfest Day 2 photos are here!

IMG_3184

This year, Cosfest only held the Asia Cosplay Meet but expanded their reach to a lot more countries. Congratulations to Team Thailand for winning the competition!

IMG_3097

The event attendees could also buy photo book of the ACM contestants for signing.

IMG_3177

The is also the first year that ( I know of ) Cosfest organised a Photography competition! Kudos to expanding !

IMG_3205

We spotted a bunch of people with a “Costume & Props Fix Up Point” xD That’s a pretty cool idea if you think about it, I just  wonder if they charged for repairs ahaha.

Much thanks to all the cosplayers who posed for me. Remember to comment and tell me what you think about them =)

Comments

Cosplay costume said…
I want see the winer's cosplay photo show in this photography competition, why not post?

Popular Posts