Kyoukai no Kanata- I'll be here (Movie 2 trailer)

When I was in Japan last weekend, I managed to see 2 different Kyoukai no Kanata promotional poster.



Official website: http://anime-kyokai.com/trailer 



Kyoukai no Kanata in collaboration with Kashihara (Nara, Japan)



KyoAni came out with the 2nd promotional trailer that gave more insights into the 2nd part of the movie.


Check it out below.




The 2nd trailer below.




It seems like our Megane protagonist has amnesia and has totally forgotten her own abilities and Akihito. I can't wait to watch the movie and my feels are tingling all around!


======================================================================
This post is originally posted on TheCosplayChronicles.net If you see it anywhere else, it’s been stolen. All images belongs to TheCosplayChronicles unless otherwise stated and should not be used or reproduced anywhere else unless authorised.

Comments

Popular Posts